The Pride is a 50′ long by 16′ wide vessel owned and operated by veteran Seaforth captain Greg Gawitt. Captain Greg along with his helpful and courteous crew will make sure that every trip aboard the Pride is an experience to remember.
The Pride has been totally remodeled and modernized for 2000. The boat is now equipped with the latest technology in fish-finding equipment including Wesmar Side-scanning Color Sonar, a spray brine fish hold and a newly rebuilt, full-service galley with seating for up to 12 passengers. The bunk room offers sleeping accommodations for up to 20 passengers.
Mexican fishing permits will be additional on all trips Mexican waters unless otherwise noted. All vessels are licensed for on sale beer and wine, but we ask that you do not bring aboard any alcoholic beverages. You may bring other food and drink, but no glass containers or ice chests will be allowed on the boat. Also note that all prices are subject to change without notice. Should there be any substantial increase in the price of diesel fuel, we may find it necessary to impose a fuel surcharge.
- All charters require a 50% deposit.
- Photo ID required for all passengers 18 and older.
- Bait is included on all trips.
- Ice chests, glass containers, and alcoholic beverages are not to be brought aboard the boats.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Licenses, Fishing Tackle, Food and Beverages, and Fish Filleting are additional on all trips unless otherwise noted.
- When fishing in Mexican water, a Mexican fishing permit is required for all passengers regardless of age.
- California fishing licenses are required for all anglers 16 years of age and older when fishing California waters.
- Possible fuel price increases may require that a fuel surcharge be added at the time of departure.